About Me

My photo
Hi Im Ashley! Im currently an ASU student about to enter the world of Teaching! With graduation and summer nearing, this could get pretty crazy! :P

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

.Graduation.

Was amazing!! :] I can now say that I am a college graduate!!!!! Its a huge accomplishment and for awhile I was defintely feeling it. But its going good! Saving up the money and going to move out here in a month or two. It feels good to be done! Ive excpected it :]

My awesome weekend actually started on Wednesday! I treated myself to three days off from work. It was awesome being able to spend the time with my family and friends. We started off with a girls day! Me, my mom, aunt Wendy and aunt Gena went to lunch and got pampered! it was amazing as always!





Then we had a bbq at the rental house. It was awesome food and fun times swimming in the pool. We played a little vball and I kicked some butt! hahaha. jk!!





And now blogger is acting dumb and it wont let me add more pictures... Ill finish this post another time! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment