About Me

My photo
Hi Im Ashley! Im currently an ASU student about to enter the world of Teaching! With graduation and summer nearing, this could get pretty crazy! :P

Monday, May 3, 2010

Random Thoughts

So its one of those days when I feel like blogging but I don't know what to write about.. so Im going to fill you in on the random thoughts I have right now. :]

My weekend: It was a lot of fun!!! Like always! Friday, Mike and I met up with Tina and Cassie on Mill Ave. Mike had never been to Mill so we showed him around, a little, and then us oldies got bored and wanted to leave! Times have changed for sure. Unless its a special occasion, bars are overrated. Being 21 was tons of fun. I went to the bars with different friends every weekend, danced, drank, met new people, etc. Now all those memories are in the past.. Dont get me wrong I still enjoy going out for peoples birthdays or once in awhile. But the club/bar scene just seems so fake to me now! Id much rather be BBQin, floating the river, playing games or just socializing at peoples houses. I guess its apart of getting old! hahaha.


Saturday during the day Mike and I went to lunch at Dos Gringos, followed by apartment hunting, then finished our day with SUGAR BOWL! Ive wanted to always try their ice cream and it was DELISH!! And so cute inside!
Saturday night Heather and I had a girls night, Troy was included in on this as well! haha. We went to the park and played some BBall.. and then went on the swings! We talked about our moving out plans! I CANT WAIT!

And then.... PAINTED OUR NAILS RAINBOW COLORS! hahaha. Its fun being a girl!!! We are gonna show off our beautiful pigs on the river next saturday! Should be funny!!! :]

(aren't they purrttty!? haha)
Grad party: Is in two weeks!!!! Whoooop whooppp!! Its gonnna be a blast. We are getting everything ready for the party. There will be awesome food, an ice luge, swimming, family and friends! I can't wait!
Job: I really need to start looking. Here is where my procastination will get me at its best.. I already have a summer job but I would like to find something better.. Maybe a job I can keep throughout the year as well. But if not Im think I might want to Nanny. Ive always wanted to do that.. I heard theres a website with profiles of potential nannys.. I might do that.
Reading: I seriously can't wait till Im done with school and Ill have time to READ!! I still need to finish Breaking Dawn. Plus there is a list of books I want to read.. the time will come VERY SOON! :]
Plans for this week: are going to be a blast!! Tonight Im going to watch the Suns game with Mike.. Tuesday is Heathers Bday.. Wednesday Heathers friends come in town and its Cinco De Mayo.. Thursday we want to take the girls out to Mill.. Friday is BBQin time.. and Saturday is the RIVER!!
Mike: Well he's always on my mind lol. I think I have met the greatest guy in the world, for me :] I never believed there would be a guy that thought it was IMPORTANT to just make me smile.
Well now I just remembered I have something to do for school so its time to go!! Have a good day! :]



1 comment:

  1. h so OTHER ppl can do ur nails crazy but not me.....so unloved....and ur gana be my sis inlaw :O

    ReplyDelete