About Me

My photo
Hi Im Ashley! Im currently an ASU student about to enter the world of Teaching! With graduation and summer nearing, this could get pretty crazy! :P

Saturday, April 24, 2010

My Life in a Nutshell

(pictures are in no order)
Enjoy! :]
Tombstone, AZ

Bisbee, AZ Wine Tasting with Mike

( I met this really great guy, Mike, a little over a month ago. We have totally hit it off and have a great time together. From sitting around a fire drinking wine to traveling to Sierra Vista to see his family. Hes a good friend and an even better boyfriend. Can't wait to see what adventures comes our way :] )

Hiking in Carr Canyon
(Fitz, his dog, was trying to HOP Mike away from me haha!)

Sierra Vista

Nick, Heather, Me, and Mike out in Scottsdale

Mike and I at a spring training game
My adorable sister is almost done with Kindergarten, shes growing up so fast!

Me, Tina and Heather supporting the Cardinals

Heather and Troy moved to AZ!!

First trip of 2010 to the lake!!

Me, Jacob and parents


Sister and Julie

Tina graduated in December from ASU! Whoopp!! Whoop!

The lovely ladies Ill be graduating with in May!

No comments:

Post a Comment